- Optimize triple neighbor methods by using SPARQL's DESCRIBE query
- Finish writing the fuzzy ontology behavior for generating guided folksonomies1
- Test CONSTRUCT SPARQL queries
- Make writing SPARQL queries easier
- Make adding triples easier
To install ActiveSesame simply run:
gem install activesesame
For documentation on use and some helpful links/comments about semantic web technologies go to the github wiki page.
1A Guided Folksonomy is a term I coined 2 years ago. It's a method of bootstrapping folksonomies with ontological information. The most obvious would be using ontological terms as auto-completion options for a tagging system. I'll link this to the article or blog post once I get around to writing it.